Wednesday, January 17, 2024

New Challenge at Word Art Wednesday

The challenges at Word Art Wednesday are always FUN and exciting.  And for this particular new challenge, we have the fabulous Stamp Simply Clear Stamps as our sponsor, and they're offering our lucky random winner a $25 gift card.  This awesome store has the most amazing stamps for every occasion, die cuts, and so much more.  I sure hope that you'll come by WAW and share your cards in our challenge.  You can link up ANYTHING Family Friendly.  I hope you'll join us.  I really do.
I didn't use any of my Stamp Simply products on this card.  Since I don't have a printer, my blog friend, Dottie, sent me the printed scriptures.  I used them to quickly create some cards last night.  To be totally honest, I didn't even look at my 2024 Sponsor Calendar before making these cards last night.  So that means my January Word Art Wednesday cards won't have sponsor products on them.  I was just really excited to be able to make cards to share since I don't normally get to do so.  Thanks for your help, Dottie.
My card was created using a peacock blue cardstock base and white cardstocks that I rubbed with oxide inks and pressure embossed with an embossing folder.  I love the colors.  These ribbons are very old/stash items.  They green trim is made of felt, it's stitched (which I covered), and it's scalloped.  Darling.  The polka dot trim is canvas with felt polka dots.  Also darling.  I wished more of it was showing.
Yes, what a very simple card.  Sometimes you need to remember to keep it simple and trust yourself.  I hope you have a very creative and blessed week.  Please come share your art with us at Word Art Wednesday.  You could be the lucky WINNER of our challenge.  Thanks again for stopping by my blog today.  I'm so grateful.

I'll be sharing my card here:

Can You Handle the Pressure Challenge - Anything Goes - I used a cool lined/dotted embossing folder on each of my three layers.  I obviously took the Anything Goes option.  LOL



Blessings,
Karen

1 comment:

  1. Just awesome Karen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our WORD POWER & CYHTP challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth,Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.