Monday, September 7, 2026

Autumn Thanks w/Poppystamps

So many super cute die-cuts with so many lovely details.  These lovely layered dies from Poppystamps are SO much fun to use.  The card I'm sharing today features some of the older Poppystamps favorites with some of the NEW Holiday Cheer 2026 Release dies.  All of the dies you'll find at Poppystamps are so sweet and simple to use.  These layered dies will provide you with hours of happy creative crafting.
I used black and cream cardstocks for the base.  I cut all the inner layers using the (2764) Eyelet Frame Dies and I layered some cardstock and patterned paper layers to my base.  This gives my card so much texture.  On the outmost layer, I thread Ivory Baker's Twine through the loops and tied a sweet little bow in the corner.  Using lots of paper layers is something I enjoy.  There's something about layers, depth and texture that really makes me happy.  It's also a great way to use up scraps of patterned paper.
The first thing I cut was that DARLING NEW (2788) Country Pickup Truck Die Set.  I used vellum for the back window, Blueberry Mist for the truck, and grey cardstock for the bumper, lights, etc.  How cute is that truck?  I absolutely love it, and it's SO easy to put together.  Next, I cut several pumpkins using the (2787) Pumpkin Patch Dies.  I inked them and placed them in and around the truck.  Some are raised up with 3-D Foam Tabs.
Can we talk about that darling little fox?  She was put together using the sweet (2786) Nordic Waving Fox Dies.  I used some patterned papers for her dress as well as for the backgrounds and some of the pumpkins so that everything would easily coordinate.  It's easy and fun to combine cardstocks with patterned papers when using Poppystamps Dies.  It's also a great way to use up paper scraps.  Well, I sure do appreciate you stopping by to take a peek at my card today.  Thanks so much and have a great week.

I'm sharing my card in the following FUN challenges where I love to play along:


Blessings,
Karen


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the little Fox and all the Autumn themed dies.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A delightful card Karen - Mrs Fox is a cutie!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Karen, this is the cutest card I've seen today and the blue shades are so pretty. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge, we hope you'll play again soon.
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Pick 3 Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh is that ever cute, love the patterns on the pumpkins too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.