Monday, October 5, 2020

Ribbons, Ribbons, Ribbons

Hello, everyone!  Welcome by again today as I share a really FUN card I created for Really Reasonable Ribbon using several of the (many) FABULOUS ribbons they carry.  I'm not kidding....they carry every color, every style, every perfect trim for ALL your crafty projects.  This card uses some great Autumn ribbons.

I started with a brown cardstock base and attached some patterned papers with Scor-Tape, and then I machine stitched my papers as well.  I saw a similar card on Pinterest that inspired me, and I thought I'd give it a try knowing that Really Reasonable Ribbon had ALL the ribbons I could possibly need to create it.


In the center of the ribbon bow/flower, I placed a few Yellow and Gold Double Head Stamens.  On top of those, I placed a brown button that has Natural Burlap String in and under it.  I just love how all the wonderful trims and ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon help add texture and dimension to my cards and projects.  My (Blessings) sentiment is a Cheery Lynn die-cut that I cut and layered several times and inked to help it stand out more.

Thanks for visiting me today.  Don't forget to stop back by on October 13 for our monthly Blog Hop where you can comment to win the gorgeous Ribbon Club Assortment.  I always enjoy your visits, and hope you'll stop by again soon.

Karen

I'm linking up in these FUN challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says ANYTHING GOES

Dies R Us Challenge Blog -- ANYTHING GOES - I used a Cheery Lynn die for my sentiment

Just Us Girls Challenge Blog - Word Week #556: PLAID - Since I used several different PLAID ribbons in my bow, I thought I'd enter this card as well as the one I entered yesterday.


8 comments:

  1. Your cards are always so beautiful with their layers and textures (two of my favorite things!). Love the beautiful flower you created with ribbon -- and especially love that measuring tape piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the beautiful ribbons. Especially the plaids. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is so gorgeous! You did a great job! It is so unique and I love the added stitching! Way to go! Thanks so much for your nice comment on my blog, it made my day and I really needed it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen just popped by to thank you for all the lovely comments you leave and to let you know they are much appreciated.I love your fabulous card and great design with the selection of beautiful ribbons -love the little tape measure one
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bow is amazing! This card will be a blessing to whomever received it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow that is just so so beautiful!! Thanks for your lovely comment on my dictionary tag. I won't tell on you if you don't tell on me lol. But isn't it better to be put to good use than eventually being chucked in the recycle bin. That's my story and I'm sticking to it :) Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG what a clever & absolutely beautiful design Karen! LOVE IT!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Dies R Us challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DIES R US
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cool composition with all of those various ribbons. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.