Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Happy Birthday My Friend w/RRR

I've been on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Design Team for quite some time now; and I can honestly say that Really Reasonable Ribbon has NEVER disappointed me.  They always have the perfect color, design, width, and style of ribbons, twines, laces and trims for every project.  Not to mention all the other amazing products they carry.  I'm blessed to be on this DT, and I'm SO in love with ALL the products at Really Reasonable Ribbon, their prices, selection, and customer service.  It's all top-notch.
This card started with a black cardstock base, some Carta Bella patterned paper, and a piece of white watercolor paper that I rubbed with Tim Holtz Oxide Inks to create my background.  I also used a stencil from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  The image and sentiments were stamped using stamps from Stamp Simply.  I also used a piece of the Carta Bella patterned paper to cut a pretty scalloped border.  I ran a piece of pretty White Crochet Lace topped with a piece of Moss Green & Cream Gingham Ribbon up the left-hand side of my card near the die-cut border.  I also tied a bow using the Moss Green & Cream Gingham Ribbon.  That bow is held in place with a metal safety pin; and you can find lots of great Embellishments at RRR as well.
The other product I used on this card, and one that I used on almost everything, is the wonderful Adhesive called Scor-Tape.  This stuff is AWESOME, and it always holds things securely in place to stand the test of time, mailing, and....grandchildren.  It's a really great Adhesive for sure.  Really Reasonable Ribbon really does carry many fabulous products - ribbons and so much more.  We hope you'll stop by RRR to look around.  And don't forget to join us on the 13th for our Blog Hop.

I'm playing along in these fun challenges:


Inspiration Station Challenge Blog - Challenge #37 Autumn Splendor - This photo spoke to me with the gorgeous Autumn colors and the layers of foliage in the woods.  I love the golds, yellows, orange and brown....and then the touches of green.  That's what I tried to achieve with my card.


Happy crafting,
Karen


4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Karen - the trims are beautiful as is your ink blending and all the elements have come together beautifull
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is absolutely beautiful! I love the way you use ribbons and lace on your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Karen, this card and design are lovely. The bits of added interest are so pretty, Thanks for playing along at The Inspiration Station Challenge.
    Donna xx
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.